CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Daylight savings time. Argh.

Daylight Savings Time. Why?

Is it really important that we have one more hour of sun? (Why is DST in effect in June when there's already a ridiculous amount of sun, and the night is the best part of the day?)

All I know is that it deprived me of an hour of sleep on a night where I could have used a lot more of it. Darn you, DST. (Also, darn you, irony. See my last post.)

I vote in favor of a system that constantly 'falls back' an hour every six months. That way, we are periodically rewarded with a glorious hour of sleep...without having to pay it back in the spring! And how cool would it be to wake up in the middle of the afternoon and come back from school and IT'S MIDNIGHT-ISH OUTSIDE...

I think our heads would explode. And scientists would flip out at all the lost time. But still. It'd be fantastic.

Happy Pi Day, all.

----------------
Now playing: Gorillaz - Three Hearts, Seven Seas, Twelve Moons
via FoxyTunes

(Just got it from Carter. Not sure what I think about it yet. I also got Constellations by August Burns Red--FINALLY.)

0 comments: